By completing and submitting the form, I hereby grant OLTIS Group, headquartered in Milady Horákové 1200/27a, company ID 26847281, registered in the public register kept by the Regional Court in Ostrava, section B, insert 2844, contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), consent to processing my personal data, under the following conditions:
1. Personal data to be processed:
• name and surname, titles,
• company name,
• position in the company,
• email address,
2. The purpose of personal data processing is to:
• send invitations and other communications related to the activities of the other subjects, that co-operate with the Administrator (general sponsors, co-organizers of the IRFC 2020),
3. The period of personal data processing is:
These data will be processed by the Administrator for 10 years.
By completing and submitting the form to the Administrator (e.i also by unchecking the box), the Data Subject agrees with the processing of personal data according to the point 1 to other receivers https://2020.irfc.eu/en/sponsors/ and declares that she/he has been duly instructed by the Administrator about the processing and protection of personal data)*, that the above mentioned personal data is accurate and true and are provided voluntarily to the Administrator.
*Instructing the Data Subject
The Administrator in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”) hereby informs that:
• data subject’s personal data will be processed under his/her free consent under the above conditions,
• the reason for providing the Data subject’s personal data is the interest of the Data Subject in sending information and invitations, or business offers for organized events related to the activities of the Administrator, which would not be possible without providing such data,
• the administrator did not appoint a data protection officer, did not authorize any processor to process personal data, or appoint a representative to perform obligations under the Regulation,
• the administrator does not intend to transfer personal data of a Data Subject to a third country, to an international organization or to any third party other than the above,
• right to revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to request from the Administrator to access, correct or delete personal data, or limit processing, and to object to the processing, has the right to portability of this data to another administrator, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if she/he considers that the Administrator is proceeding in violation of the Regulation when processing personal data.